Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18650 batteries

Options
  • 10-10-2023 7:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where to buy good quality 18650 batteries.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭keith s

I got mine from Norbert, that was before Brexit though. Not sure what it's like now, but he has a good name for good quality batteries.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Vizzy

+1 for Norbert.

But customs and postage will make them very expensive.

Try your local vape shop, they will generally have good quality and will be cheaper than importing from UK

Stay away from Ebay/Temu - waste of time and money

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭zeissman

Thanks lads

Just ordered some and got them sent to a workmate in the North to save any hassle with brexit etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Gazlam

I bought an old broken Toshiba laptop for €10 euro. These laptops have 8-10 18650 batteries in the detachable battery if you break it apart. Best 18650's I've ever had.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

Nkon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭laoismanj

I had the same problem as yourself and by luck i found out these are used in a lot of vapes so i got 2 of them in a vape shop. Hope this helps

Advertisement