Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiring LED mirror

Options
  • 11-10-2023 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi folks. Most electrical work I have ever done is wiring a plug so starting from a low base here! I have a new LED mirror. Previous home owners have wired into the bathroom so wires are there which I assume are live and wired correctly. Pic attached. What is the prescribed method for joining these to the mirror wiring? Anything particular to watch for here safety wise after from the obvious knocking off power before starting?

Many thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,125 ✭✭✭10-10-20

Hi!

Yes, there is a significant issue with wiring such as this as it's within a bathroom - only a registered electrician can wire-up fittings there due to the risks involved. You just can't risk water and mains power! Best get some quotes but I'd guess that it will be around the 250 mark.

Advertisement