Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein RDS Arena 23rd June 2024

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Last time I saw them they launched themselves to best concert Ive ever been to and seen. I was not even the biggest Rammstein fan. It was an absolute experience. And the crowd was an 11/10.

Expecting GREAT things this time around.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 WhiteRabbitD

Codes for the tickets are live on the ticketmaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

Still saying my tickets aren’t quite ready yet

• Registered Users Posts: 38,399 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Weather cloudy for Sunday

Probably one show that we want the weather not the be sunny

• Advertisement

Was thinking the same thing.

Fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭lisij

can anyone with ticketmaster tickets check how many tickets they see, by some reason i have my tickets doubled, had 2 but it shows 4 now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I'm on 2 tickets, as expected so no doubling here

Pretty bare enough ticket so far if you added too Google wallet

Route Colour not listed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭lisij

im showing summary, once clicked on it, it will show all details and barcode etc, on all 4.

I did however added it to wallet

• Registered Users Posts: 49 CantonasCat2

looking out the window at the moment / sticking my head out, and it’s getting just about ‘dusky’ enough to make the last 30 mins or so on Sunday nice and atmospheric! Not bad! We’ll take ‘er!

Whats the best thing to do if you hold all the tickets for friends? Can you transfer to other wallets or will it be simple enough at the gates for one person to scan multiple people in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mckenna794

This literally happened to me. I was BlockK Row A and now im BlockF Row H as well. Assuming row H was held as production seats that werent needed and were opened up. Kinda annoyed. Got onto Ticketmaster and there was nothing they would do. Im assuming it should be okay. Probably be toasty lol

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Binky Bricktop

I'm having the same issue with eventim.de app. I've downloaded the tickets to my Google wallet but they can't be shared from there. Anyone else having this issue? Also, they are not showing up in the eventim pass bit of the app - I'm blue in the face from talking to eventim via the helpdesk,they just keep directing me back to the Q&A section.

If some of the tickets are for someone else can you not just screen shot them, they aren't dynamic tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Binky Bricktop

I don't think so - according to their Q&A. We are going with the last resort of meeting up before the gig and going in together, I just want to be sure they have legitimate passes for the gig. Thanks for the reply.

They are just a QR code. I just checked mine in my Google wallet and I was able to screenshot and WhatsApp it to myself. Don't know how that wouldn't work tbh.🤷‍♂️

when i click on the barcode on ticketmaster it says ‘screenshots won’t get you in’

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭davehey79

My apple wallet ticket doestn have a QR code at all just HOLD NEAR THE READER so tap to enter

• Advertisement

Updated ticket on Google Wallet now

Route colour and all that

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭muzakfan

Feeling kinda good now about being set in my ways & wanting a physical ticket rather than the NFT version Ticketbastard seems to be **** around with. 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭barry181091

Right lads, what time are people looking at being there? Are people queueing up at like 3?

I have been twice - Dublin and Paris a couple of years ago. Can't remember how early I was at the Paris one but it was early but got amazing space about three or four deep from the front.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭AlanG

mine shows 2 tickets now although I only bought one. Also says your tickets aren't quite ready yet. Hopefully they will sort the glitch.

Personally I intend going for a few pints and will head to the rds around 7. I have feurzone tickets and not arsed about being at the front of the stage. For a show like this, I think back towards the barrier would be better to take in the full visuals, rather than having to crane my neck to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭barry181091

You're not totally wrong about that. THe feeling of the pyro at the front was amazing but at the same time you couldn't see everything. I think you are onto a winner there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

I’m going to ask the stupid question that’s likely been answered. Why are so many tix on Ticketmaster resale if they are supposed to have the buyers name? I’m looking to buy a single ticket myself - but the risk of getting shafted seems high.

Also none seem to be on Eventim which is where resale seems to be legit?

If they are via ticketmaster they will be legit. The name will be transferred into your own when it goes through. In any case, I'd say the chances of security checking names on tickets is next to none.

ahhhhhh that makes so much more sense! Thanks

• Advertisement

one more question. IIRC at the rds, if you have a seated ticket standing isn’t a problem right? There’s nothing stopping you crossing over?

Advertisement