Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Title deeds

Options
  • 11-10-2023 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Why nobody is picking up phone there? I'm trying to contact your solicitor whole last week...

By the way I was asking for title deeds by letter 3 months ago and I'm still waiting, you even didn't write a letter that you work on it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us here.

I am sorry to hear this. You would need to contact our mortgage team on 016113333 (BOI)/ 03453008000 (BOI) and my colleagues can look into this and discuss this with you further.

The team is available Monday- Friday from 9am- 5pm. Please be assured that one of my colleagues will take your call as soon as they are available to assist you with your query further.

Thanks, Eve

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Gregggggg

I was calling this number and I was listening to music for 2 hours without answer every time I call its same

Advertisement