Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just Eat E-Gift Card

• 11-10-2023 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭

Hi Everyone

Last night I purchased an E-Gift Card from Just Eat. Once I paid the site gave no confirmation number or anything but said a receipt would be emailed to me within the hour. Anyway 24 hours later no receipt or any evidence this transaction had occurred except for money taken from my account.

I couldn't find anywhere an email address to complain to just eat but i did find a phone number in Dublin which i rang today and the girl said yeah they were having trouble since yesterday with gift cards and she had no timeline for resolution and there was nothing she could do nothing to get my money back. To be honest it all sounds a bot suspicious to me. The system had no problem taking my money

What makes my more annoyed is that there is no email address that I can see to at least register my complaint . Surely every company should be made to display a contact us email but just eat ireland do not seem to have one . Just eat UK have chats emails twitter contacts etc .

Does anyone have any advice what I should do next

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 crocked77

Did you pay by credit card? If you get no voucher you could contact your credit card company as I think they will refund it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭swampy353

Doesn't make a difference if it was credit or debit, you can request a charge back from either.

You will need to show evidence that you have tried to resolve the situation so email just eat with "further to our phone conversation..." and when they hopefully say the same on email as on the phone, you can use that as evidence for the chargeback

Advertisement