Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cycle Clothing for sale

• 12-10-2023 7:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 409 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I've some cycle clothing for sale, 2no tops, 2no jerseys, 2no pair of shorts (Although Navan Road club branded - so no worries if they dont go) - all items can be seen here:

For reference I am 6ft 3” tall (192cm), 39/40 inch chest, 32/33 inch waist. Some of the items, in particular the jerseys, fit tightly on me with those dimensions, so keep this in mind. All of the clothing is in good condition, and I haven’t worn any of them in a while, so they have to go.

Any questions then please PM me and I’ll be happy to answer any questions.

I can meetup with anyone to hand over items or if you want to try them on etc, Navan and surround areas. Payment cash/revolut. Have a look and let me know what you think. 

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭25sean

Id be interested in the shorts, pactimo size L.. offer asking, (XLs if they fit)

would you be at the Navan cx race in a fortnight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 409 ✭✭burger1979

Hi Sean, yeah I should be, I can bring them with me then if ya want them? apologies for the delay in getting back to you, havent been on boards in a few days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭25sean

No problemo, I'll see ye there! Touch base closer to the time, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭breadevery

Hi, I'd be interested in the Rapha jersey. Would you do €30 including postage to Dublin?

where abouts are you based @breadevery ?? i'm in dublin sometimes......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭breadevery

I'm in Ballyfermot, bit could also meet anywhere around the city centre or out towards Red Cow / Palmerstown / Castleknock

@breadevery i'll pm you in the next day or so, i could be in that neck of the woods in the next few days or so, I wont let the jersey go to anyone else before then.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭DrumcDub1

What size is the Castelli

The castelli jersey is XL size.

Advertisement