Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

25 vs 30kwh boiler quote

• 13-10-2023 10:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,965 ✭✭✭✭

Quoted €2,850.00 ex VAT to install a 25Kwh Worcester Bosch boiler, including flue installation etc.

Was told that I could upgrade to a 30Kwh for €100 ex VAT because it would "give a better flow rate"

I only have 8 radiators... would the 30Kwh be better for me, or would it use up more energy heating up?

Is the quote ok?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,965 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

I also have a pump which pushes the water to my shower, so perhaps the higher flow rate of the 30KwH would be important?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,965 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Specifically the 2 boilers are Greenstar 25i ErP vs Greenstar 30i ErP

Advertisement