Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I know it's not likely: medical card dentist?

Options
  • 13-10-2023 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi All,

I feel so embarrassed posting but I'm in a lot of discomfort and I can't find any list of medical card dentists online, and a Google search isn't helping, neither is HSE or Citizen's Advice websites....

Does anyone know of a Dentist that will accept a medical card? I know it's very unlikely!

Thanks so much :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

They're few and far between because they can only have so many on their books(what they told us over the phone)and their lists were full. I know this as we had to do a ring around for somebody a few months ago.

Person ended up needing to borrow money. Ended up using 3 dental as they had a dentist available for a rush appointment. No 8 in cornmarket is another option.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,132 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Advertisement