Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Finishing a Tus scheme

• 14-10-2023 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I went from long-term jobseekers allowance to a Tus scheme which has ended . I have to sign back on Monday. Will I still qualify for my fuel allowance and the Xmas bonus?

Unsure of how it all works and there is not really any information about. Also how long does it take to transition back onto jobseekers allowance and for payment again.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,028 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

If you had the Fuel allowance prior to starting the TUS you should retain it as you'd have built up eligibility prior to starting TUS as for the Christmas Bonus, I'd imagine you will get this also.

I'd raise these questions when you sign on Monday, some allowances can fall off your claim when you do CE schemes or TUS

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nhoops

thank you for your help.

Advertisement