Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi

Options
  • 14-10-2023 8:57pm
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well.

I have been a BOI account member for many years and of late I've experienced a very strange online issue.

There seemed to be a system sitting over my phone system and interfering with my phone apps.

Then in relation to my banking app, the strange system that was interrefering with my banking app then started to make purchases and then those purchases would appear sometimes on my balancing statements with BOI, sometimes not.

It was the like the "hidden" system sometimes appeared and showed me what it was really doing by glitiching or something.

This is very worrying to me and I was wondering of you can help me with this please?

Kindest regards,

A.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

For further support on your BOI app, please contact our colleagues on 0818200362 between 9am to 5pm Mon-Fri where we have access to your profile and account to discuss any concerns in relation to this.

Thanks,

Declan

Advertisement