Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Niterider light handlebar mount

Options
  • 15-10-2023 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Anyone know of an Irish or UK distributor for Niterider? I picked up the NR Micro 900 in a Dublin city bike shop over 5 years ago - light still going strong, shop is now closed. I'm trying to pick up this replacement strap mount for the light (bike repair shop lost the strap when I recently left the bike in 🙄).

Chain Reaction do the lights but not the straps. US site won't ship here.

Thanks in advance for any helpful replies!

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

If I look at the NR website, they don't list an Irish distributor but list a UK one: https://zyrofisher.co.uk/ so you could start there. I do see that NR are sold here e.g. in Cycle Super Store (but not the individual parts) but maybe no harm asking them to see if they can get a strap.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭declanobrennan

Thanks. I'll contact Zyro... and ask CSS. I did they Chain Reaction but they won't order in parts especially.

Advertisement