Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia c02

• 16-10-2023 10:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hiya, has anyone bought one of these phones? Bought 2 online, had them for about 8 weeks, worse phone ever, Calls not coming through on whatsapp or messenger, calls cutting off, noises during some calls etc. Brought it back to DID, bought them online. Fella seemed very snotty, when I said it to him, that it was a basic entry phone, what did I expect? They are sending it off to see if it is faulty, but do I have any comeback if they say its not faulty.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,007 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Are you having the issue with both phones in that you cant receive any calls or just one of them? You did right bringing it back. I wouldn't care what their attitude was. If its not doing what its supposed to i.e., make or receive calls, its not fit for the purpose it was sold for. Under the sale of goods act you are covered.

They are a very low spec phone even if the calls did work. The phone will eventually annoy you as the storage will fill up fairly lively and running on 2gb of ram will be slow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 121 ✭✭biddy21

Thanks GBX, I only wanted to spend about 100 euro on a phone, but I expected a little bit better than that. I just thought that Nokia was a good make, so assumed it would be a usable phone!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,007 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Yeah, even a €100 phone at worst, should do the phone functions. But basic phones around that price mark wont be setting the world on fire in terms of performance - most manufacturers, would be the same. Even with their good names. Samsung, Nokia, Xiaomi.

Advertisement