Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help!

• 16-10-2023 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi all, just moved into our place this evening. Theres a pay as you go meter. Can someone tell me what is balance in € on this picture? I just don't get it. Is it 84 EUR or? Many many thanks people!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭10-10-20

• Registered Users Posts: 20 astefulj

I still don't know what is on the picture exactly. When I type in 1,1,1 I am getting that picture that I posted here. Not sure if that is 84 eur or what. Thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭stopthevoting

Well the amount is €184.64, not €84.64. But I don't know what that means; whether it is your balance remaining, or something else. A meter that I have seen has the number "1" before the credit remaining, but yours has the number "2". But maybe they are different suppliers. If the amount has decreased slightly since you took that picture, or if you check again tomorrow, then it is probably the credit remaining.

Advertisement