Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for NI purchasing

• 19-10-2023 7:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Looking to purchase a number of items for the house in bulk.

Any recommendations for NI websites that deliver to ROI?

I've used RicherSounds before for TV etc., so interested in similar.

Thanks

Beverly Hills, California

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭JVince

very little price difference. If anything appliances can be cheaper here.

Naturally someone will be able to locate some items cheaper in the North, and similarly you will easily locate different items cheaper in the south.

I'd be using a store close enough to where I live, get free delivery and also if something does go wrong, its a local store you are dealing with rather than a store in a different country.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭deeperlearning

The is very little price difference. If anything, there seem to be more offers available here.

It would be far more sensible to go to a local supplier, and see if you can negotiate a discount and free delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭SortingYouOut

Thanks both for the info. Had been advised to look up north but will look local also.

Beverly Hills, California

Advertisement