Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double yellows

Options
  • 23-10-2023 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I was parked on double yellow lines in a private petrol station, when a Garda asked me to move in did move the car , and went into the garage shop when I saw the female Garda I asked her why she didn’t ask any of the other drivers who were sitting in there cars to move , she said move on and mind your own business or I will give u a ticket, I asked why would u give me a ticket when I am now parked in a proper parking spot, and I walked away, 2 weeks later I got a ticket in the post, first can they give u a ticket on private property, and second when she gave me the ticket I wasn’t on double yellow lines

Post edited by Spear on

Advertisement