Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fitness wearable for an older person

• 24-10-2023 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭

Hi

Can you please recommend a fitness wearable suitable for an old age person?

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭Patsy167

• Registered Users Posts: 20 pkinnesa

For an older individual, I'd recommend the Fitbit Inspire 2 or the Garmin Vivosmart 4. They're user-friendly with simple interfaces and fitness tracking features. Also, you might find betterme resource like that helpful for senior fitness. It focuses on wall Pilates, which can be a great addition to their routine. Good luck!

Post edited by pkinnesa on

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Noraaay

BP Doctor Pro 12 Circle Dial Wearable Blood Pressure Smartwatch is a smart watch that is very suitable for the elderly. It comes with an airbag strap for daily blood pressure monitoring. In addition, it also provides tracking of heart rate, blood oxygen, steps, sleep, etc. The battery condition is good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭deisemum

I have a fitbit inspire and wouldn't recommend it, it's a pain trying to charge it as the connection has never been great, it's fine sometimes but I often end up having to hold it to charge. Some of the interface numbers such as battery % is small and can be challenging to read without glasses or good light. I'm looking for a replacement.

Advertisement