Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Only receiving a few channels

• 24-10-2023 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I recently moved to a new house and have been trying to get my TV set up. There are two Satellite dishes in this house and they are behaving differently. I have an Enigma2 box but I am testing directly with my LG TV for simplicity.

Dish 1 - there is 1 cable coming into the house from this. On the TV I can see more or less 100% signal from Astra 28.2E and when I tune the channels I get every I expect.

Dish 2 - there are 2 cables coming into the house. I tested both separately and none of the satellite options on the TV show are having any signal at all. I hit automatic tune on Astral 28.2 and got some results though not what I was expecting. Using the first cable I got 26 channels including channels like QVC and Sky Arts. On the second channel I got around 37 channels including God channel and Challenge.

So I don't really know what's going on. Is this normal? Would it be an LNB issue or something like that? My preference is the Dish 1 behaviour for both :)

Comments

Advertisement