Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celeb 2023

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,999 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Whoever is dropping those cockroaches should be fired. Brutal aim. "Nell's" self commentary is head wrecking, "lefty loosey", "you've been through worse".

Edit: Nah, that's definitely deliberate just grazing her with the cockroach drops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ah folks , she done well because she slept so much over the last few days , she had loads of energy 🤣

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I dont know, the fact she cant see makes it difficult, she is doing well tbf,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,594 ✭✭✭prunudo

If I was a trial maker I'd add a few opposite thread bolts in the trials, just to mess their heads.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Loyal Lady

My ears

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

she could totally see or was shown around before hand. she walked right over to that tunnel and bent down and put her hand in

"Coming home with the bacon".

You are the bacon.

at least she dint start on the cultural appropriation part again . all those Egyptian bits

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Loyal Lady

Tony … swoon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I like Tony but he doesnt half talk shyte

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,117 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

As tasks go, that was fairly simple and she definitely saw it beforehand.

I've no idea why they want Nella to do well - she is a Royal pain - I actually Dislike her - which is strange as I've obviously never met her, but I actually dislike her, she has no redeeming features - all an act, I'm just a girl, Karma is a Biatch, etc.... all an act.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

If it were Love Island I'd say she's getting a positive edit before being voted off, but can't really say that here when the voting is still live.

What is wrong with these campmates? They want Nella to get the first letter. 🔥 ✉️

i dont understand it. why can they not see her the way we see her. her horrible attitude is not hidden .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Jeff2

A bit off topic but on truck wheels years ago they had left thread on one side and right on the other side. Took me a while to figure out why I couldn't open one.

Still the same with bike pedals.

And possibly the centre lock nuts on race car tyres too.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Whoever had the idea for letters in reality tv shows, they are idiots.

If I was choosing the order I wouldn't put the most important first. Given you're first one will be hardest as you're trying to figure it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I've switched off from watching it tbh .

• Advertisement

I don't get it either. She's obnoxious. She got some serious help on that trial from the producers. She's been rewarded throughout for being a ####!

Often contestants when they return from trial, they pretend they done badly when they've done well. The campmates heard Nella before they seen her. She couldn't wait to tell them that she did well. When it was 1, a miracle that she did a trial, 2, that she didn't quit and 3, that she did well.

Letter more important than food.

It is like they are very insecure that they need letters only a couple of weeks away from communication, if anything bad had happened to their families they would be told anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Danielle is a bit of a snake. She was agreeing with Fred last night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,043 ✭✭✭appledrop

I have a feeling Frankie will go, getting very little airtime.

If Nella goes first she will say its because everyone is racist. I can see it coming.

Josie and her sexual innuendo. 😂

"Usually my ball handling skills are great."

"And believe me I've smelled a lot of sausage."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

If I was Josie I would honestly tell Fred to F..K off!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,278 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Fred was complimenting Josie on the dinner. Fair play, I still like him

Do the producers know in advance how the voting is going to influence the voting or show the camp mate most liking to leave in a better light in the final show.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,117 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

She politely did in fairness.

And Fred was honest enough to give the compliments re the food taste.

• Advertisement

Be nice if they got a letter saying, 'it is good for our relationship that we got to have some time apart, the longer the better, I hope to not to see you for a while yet, absence makes the heart grow fonder.'.

The messages are all boring.

Advertisement