Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celeb 2023

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,367 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Frankie deserved to ride on out .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,278 ✭✭✭suvigirl

I cannot watch anything that is over 50/60 mins & I never watch reality tv, except for this. I actually appreciate the editing and enjoy the challenges.

Most of the time, I barely know half the campmates, but it's easy watching.

I definitely wouldn't bother posting on a thread about a tv program I don't watch though..........

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Robert Jackson

Perhaps it has gotten better since I last watched it but I very much doubt it I guess it is different strokes for different folks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭tikka16751

A lot of stroking going on for sure with bellies and tits hanging out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭Snorlaxx

Nella Still in there?????????? the UK public are idiots!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

are the campmates deliberately trying to make Fred feel bad by saying that the food Josie and Tony is cooking is amazing. cause i know he's having a tantrum about not being the chef, but its a little unfair being that mean to Fred. or am i just being overly sensitive?

as for Frankie being the first out. Once again the British people cannot be trusted when it comes to voting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

In fairness if you had a chef in camp wouldnt you be quite happy to leave him to do the cooking knowing it will be good ?

Danielle and Tony were my top 2 picks but Danielle is turning a bit 2 faced now , agreeing with everyone behind backs

Nick was way down my list but he has actually moved to my number 2 spot with Marvin 3, seem like genuine nice guys

• Registered Users Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

Yes to the first part!!!

2nd part totally agree with!

3rd part yup, I'm warming to him. Marvin is an all-round good guy. I adore Tony. Sam is still my fave. I can relate to his energy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Sam is lovely but wouldnt be my favourite. Not 1 of the women left would be a good pick for queen of the jungle. Pity JLS is gone , because I thinkg she was starting to settle and would have actually done really well at the end

Nella and Josie have a nasty streak in them that is coming out more and more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think a few are winding Fred up, Nella deliberately set out to punish him for wanting a clean camp with clean dishes and pans, she just seems lazy and dirty

Danielle is going down for me with her two faced antics

Tony or Nick to win with Fred or Sam also in the final

I like Marvin but he is too soppy in love about his Rochelle, if he maybe does a solo trial to shine a bit more

I'm hoping Nella out tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭apache

The two I'm rooting for is Tony and Josie.

They were really rubbing it in to Fred about Josie's cooking. Fred is acting spoilt. He thinks the camp can't survive without him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I'd say they pick someone random for the drama. Voting is not likely to change much from day to day, I'd expect Nella out tonight otherwise, I guess we will see tonight, one can hope

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Loyal Lady

Fred … it’s rice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Fred I like you, I really appreciate you wanting everyone in camp to eat the best they can but for the love of God back off a bit .

Spot on Tony

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,999 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

"I'd like a day off" says the bone idle trial dodger Nella. 🙄

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I'm disliking Josie now. She seems spiteful. Also I can see her partying with Frankie on the outside as she thinks she will.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,594 ✭✭✭prunudo

I'm not surprised Fred was so desperate to do the trial, couldn't wait to get away from the sniping and needed a change of scenery.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,117 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Fred is a real egaer beaver.

I hope for his sake he gets all 9 stars.

He was very bullish about doing the Trial - I reckon he feared being voted out before he got a chance to do one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Fred is actually annoying me now 😡 him and Nella neck and neck with Josie a close third..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Was just thinking the same. She can see that Fred is very frustrated and is making it worse

I couldn’t understand why she was the favourite for so long . Lazing around and speaking like Worzel Gummidge

I didn’t get it . Danielle also getting sucked in to it .

Sam, Tony and Marvin would be my top 3

Also like Nick and think Nigel had acquitted himself well but is beginning to fall into the background

I think it's Fred's delivery of what he's saying that causes the issues, not necessarily what he says . Can understand him wanting to do a trial, not having done one yet .

Although if he doesn't do well, they'll gripe and say Marvin would have done better 🤔

If I was in there with a chef I would use that time to try learn from them.

Josie already said she can't cook.

I know he needs to back off but this smashing the beans could push him and that is why Josie is doing it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,117 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

There are so many places the stars couls be..... Compare to Nella's last trial.....

No problem with the cockroach aiming tonight, conveniently. No help either from Ant and Dec. If it was Nella she'd have been spoonfed.

Fred giving it welly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,594 ✭✭✭prunudo

I look forward to this show every year, but they really need a bit of consistency about the trails. They definitely hid the stars more throughly for Fred than they would for Nella.

Lucky Tony isn't doing this trial with the white poisonous snakes. 😊

That's it, wreck the place Fred!

• Advertisement

Nicely done Fred !

Advertisement