Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celeb 2023

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,576 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Lucky Sam in the middle of that pineapple pyramid sandwich.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I'm delighted those 3 got to do that trial. Did feel a bit for Sam and Nigel to get fair but they couldn't all go. Tony has grown on me. Quite funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I would have got sick ini if I was in the back of the truck because of the spinning. Very disorienting.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Tony's complaining is starting to annoy me though I think it might be just for the cameras

Marv and nick are probably my favourites. Could possibly see one of them go tonight

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Josie burning herself to bits there!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Josie is getting a lot of air time even with out doing the trial tonight. A few times as well in the diary room aswell.

Edit: And now a easy trial.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Loyal Lady

Camaraderie in camp seems very good

• Registered Users Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭prunudo

Wonder is she lagging behind on the voting the last few nights, maybe her swansong.

• Advertisement

Pin apple...

Atrocious spelling of pineapple by Josie and Nigel. But they got there in the end. 🍍

Jeez, Sam is obsessed with Tony. The face he pulled while looking at Tony when he seen the chocolate biscuits. 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Farage won't mention the Council of the European Union - where ministers from each member states vote on laws so national governments do get a say - along with the European Parliament as both have to pass a law, known as co-decision.

Mmm possum! Kinda like eating a giant rat. 🥴 First night without Fred to lend his advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Also every country has to agree for it to pass, so if the UK didn't like the laws, then it simply wouldn't pass.

So many ads. Zzzzzzzz

ah no

• Registered Users Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭prunudo

Surprised by that.

Also, another chef gone.

Awwwwwww! I liked Nick. Would have preferred Josie to go...

• Advertisement

Disappointed that it wasn't Josie out tbh .

Nick was a good campmate .

How is Danielle still in there

I thought it might be Nick to go tonight. It's hard to call with a few of them though. It's probably between Marvin, Josie and Danielle to go tomorrow night I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,712 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm disappointed in that exit

They'll probably keep one female for the cyclone and final with both Josie and Danielle though undeserving imho

Nick is lovely. Also picking Sam for the win

Nick was a nice guy, but someone has to go. It's a good camp this year, apart from Nella, and maybe Grace, but she wasn't herself and was suffering.

Nick wants Sam to win as well, maintaining the 100% vote from evicted campmates.

Personally I'd like Tony, Marvin and Sam as final 3. But as long as Sam is there for cyclone. I think it would mean so much to him to do that.

Feck it..I'd love to spend 3 weeks there and then do cyclone 😁

I think Nigel could be out next . Then Marvin. Although I hope I'm wrong, as I honestly don't want either Josie or Danielle in the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Filmer Paradise

Had no idea who Nick was before this, but he seems an absolute gentleman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

I enjoyed that episode. seriously i adore Sam. he asked Josie permission could he climb on top her while she was on lio and i thought that was sweet. i have a bit of a crush. I'm sad Nick is gone, he's after growing on me in the last few days. why oh why is Nigel still there. ugh

Tony had me laughing during the trial, but i couldn't watch the boys spinning around. i would have vomited and nick looked close to doing so

Advertisement