Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supervalu weekly €10 off €40 vouchers real rewards app

• 26-10-2023 6:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭

Seems like a great find

..I am getting €10 off €40 and €5 off €25 weekly !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭herrdood

Seems to be happening with random accounts for the past few weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Hopefully a good old price war between supermarkets is in the brew. We rarely go to Tesco and got a load of 10 off 50 vouchers in the post yesterday.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

I rarely shop at SV - it's not in a convenient location for me. But I have a Real Reward card from years ago and occasionally offers or vouchers turn up there. I used a €10 off €40 one yesterday (its expiry date) to buy mainly butter and Bovril, 2 of my staples with long BBE dates and no dearer at SV than anywhere else! So that's my Christmas baking and late night toast spread with Bovril covered :)

There was also a 5 off 25 that expired - I didn't think it would be of use to anyone else

Must say the one I went to (SV/Pettitt's in Wexford) had a very good selection of in-store baked bread, but there's really nothing else special for me there. Money-off vouchers from Dunnes and Tesco seem to have ceased - they must have twigged that I'm not a Mother-of Ten filling up a cart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,908 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

I've been getting 5 of 25 and 7 off 40 for the past three weeks, next week it's 8 off 45 super v

I only used the 5 this week

I wouldn't spend much in sv so if anyone wants the 7 off 40 they are welcome to it (expires next wed)

Advertisement