Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WIRED keyboard & mouse recommendations?

Options
  • 26-10-2023 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭

I've had it with wireless keyboard & mouse, so sick of running low on batteries when it's most inconvenient.

Any recommendations for a proper wired keyboard & mouse combo? For everyday use and gaming.

Also, what online shop to go with? Amazon, Elara?

Too many options out there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Mouse: depends on how much you want to spend.

In order of increasing price, I'd recommend: SteelSeries Rival 3/Prime, Endgamegear XM1r, DeathAdder V3 (also note that a TON of wireless mice have ultra-soft cables now so you could leave them plugged in at all times).

Keyboards, I recommend a 75% layout such as Epomaker EP75/TH80/TH80-X unless you absolutely must have all those extra keys. I also recommend getting a mechanical keyboard with hot-swap so you can change the switches if you don't like the sound/feel.

AmazonUK is usually best, though Akko Gear makes cheap & quality keyboards with decent shipping and constant sales promotions.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Keychron also are great value for keyboards. Their mice have good specs but haven't seen any reviews.

https://www.keychron.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭cornholio509

Logitech g502 hero . Very good wired gaming mouse for 50 euro . Can always go a bit cheaper and get a logitech 203 for 30 euro . any mice for less than 30 euro is hit or miss in my book when it comes to quality .

Keyboards are another story . It all about what you want and what your will to pay for . Again to get a quality wired keyboard anything over 40 euro and you shoiuld be good to go . IF you want an under 30 euro keyboard ovoid the RGB or anything saying 60% mechanical . They are usually gimmicky keyboards and dont feel very nice to use .

Advertisement