Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fatal crash on N3 at Blanchardstown: inbound lanes expected to remain closed for several hours

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭raheny red

All cleared now. Just the usual Friday rush hour traffic.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,274 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Oh that's good to know @raheny red bank holiday Friday traffic can be heavy enough as it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,133 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

The traffic was terrible but not as bad as the news some people got after the incident yesterday. All the articles changed to say it wasn't a crash so must have been very disturbing for all who witnessed it. May the deceased rest in peace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,039 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Heard about it. Not sure if all true but if it was, absolutely horrible horrific and to be honest ……….. well actually I won’t say anymore

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,274 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I know I started this thread but am going to close it now, from all accounts it was a dreadful incident and not something we should rehash here. Thankful that no one has posted anything inappropriate but I can't imagine there is any further discussion to be had on it. If something comes up in the media about it, I'll be happy to reconsider opening the thread.

THREAD CLOSED

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement