Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement for my Poco X3!

• 30-10-2023 10:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭

So I dropped my Poco X3 NFC and smashed the glass.

Wanna replace it with something similar within the Xiaomi/Poco family so the switch over will be painless.

Was looking at the X5 but was hoping to get the wireless charging which the X5 doesn't seem to have .

Anyone point me in another way. Wanna keep the budget tight as well. But let's say up to €300.

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭swampy353

Is there a specific use that you want wireless charging for? In my experience, if a phone has a battery that'll last all day then there is no need for wireless charging. It's useful with you have a crap battery which doesn't last and you alway end up charging just to get through the day, in this case wireless works (slowly)

The poco x5 has fantastic bang for your buck and would def be my choice based on your budget

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭koutoubia

Just thought the wireless charging would be handy but its in no way a deal breaker.

Will start trawling to see where the best value can be got for an X5.

Advertisement