Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Form 11 capital allowance

• 30-10-2023 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Looking for any advice here as kinda stuck.

Doing form 11 for the first time for my wife and struggling with one thing.

So we started hair salon in the back garden last year got planning and built a small back garden room that she uses as hair salon. We paid as per contract for construction of 37000 euros now the question I got since that is the impression the company that did the work left me with is I can got tax return or show it as expense on form 11 somehow. Been in contact with revenue and got advice to look in to capital allowance on their website as that is where I am stuck at the moment as I cant make sense of it.

Any advice or link to explanation how capital allowance is working in some more detail specifically on hairdressing / retail shops then that on revenue website would be greatly appreciated.

Form 11 was supposed to be done by my wifes friend who works as accountant in some firm but turns out she didn't know how to do it in the end so I am stuck with this now...

Comments

Advertisement