Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC 10270 Lan Scom fault

Options
  • 30-10-2023 2:19pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Seeing this error more often than I like, the system throws an error, we get notification on the app of the fault, user code clears the warning bleep etc, and after a period of time, it comes back. The alarm panel is not far from the relevant WiFi device, and on a number of occasions, the broadband is not down, or faulty, we're using it for other purposes, and the SCOM seems to come back not long after, without us doing anything.

Is anyone else seeing issues like this, as far as I know the panel and the WiFi card have the latest version of the software, so is this something I should be concerned about?

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

Comments

Advertisement