Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bose Soundbar 600

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

I love how compact and clear soundbars can be.

I expect them to support all mainstream formats but this doesn't support PCM Surround or DTS formats, meaning many blu rays/4k discs/some games will be output as PCM stereo.

For that reason, I'm out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,940 ✭✭✭billyhead

How good would this be for using with a Samsung flat screen TV about 4 years old. It would be for my elderly parents. Also does it come with those extra sub woofer devices which I'd prefer not to get as they take up space

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Nearly all blurays including 4k support dolby digital which this outputs and it also has atmos which many 4k blurays support. The atmos along is a great addition

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

The sub is an optional add on so doesn’t come with it. Think this would be ideal for your parents as it has a dialogue enhancement option also. I think this or the sonos beam and you can't go wrong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,498 ✭✭✭Masala

NICE…… wish I could afford it!!

no brackets included to hang on wall….

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,882 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Looks to be out of stock now anyway

Advertisement