Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scheduled Three Top-up Wasn't Processed, Lost Accrued Credit

Options
  • 01-11-2023 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭

Hi. Just wondering if anyone else has encountered an issue like this?

I've been a Three prepay customer for a while, and had been topping up by scheduled payment each month. The last payment taken was in August, but when the September payment wasn't processed I unknowingly started using up my accrued unused credit. It was only when I got a notification that I was running low on credit did I know something was wrong. So I contacted Three who said the scheduled payment had been cancelled and it was not a problem at their end, leaving me SOL in getting the accrued credit refunded.

Anyone else have this happen to them? Could it be an issue with my bank? I have no expectations of getting the credit back, but I'm just curious as to what might have happened!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭dunleas

Got this today when attempting to go online. Sim is in a 4G router. They did debit my account on the 30th of October, will call them tomorrow.....

You’ve reached your credit limit

Pay part or all of the outstanding amount to continue.

Advertisement