Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Moralltach Global Plc - J K Brennan

• 01-11-2023 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I am a so called Investor in Moralltach Global PLC!

It appears that J K Brennan CEO and Chairman of Moralltach along with his son Tomas either do not understand or know the difference between a Public Limited Company and a Private Limited Company.

Moralltach Global Plc were supposed to have company AGM in Malta on 7th September, postponed to 27th September, further postponed to 11th October and now postponed until 17th November!

What is laughable is his comments in his latest shareholder letter that AGM's are in essence functionary.

In previous correspondence no one is allowed to make any comments at AGM without prior approval from Board of Directors, as there is no board of directors I assume one can speak freely!

He has no board of directors, we are not aware of who his legal team is or who his supporting bank(s) are! If investors want to view documents filed like accounts Etc with the Maltese Business Register, they have to pay to view these files

If you are a Public Limited Company, as far as I am aware you need to notify shareholders 21days in advance, advertise same in national newspapers, you receive the latest issue of prospectus and the latest set of filed accounts to investors at no charge to the investors!

Post edited by Milo1970 on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Milo1970

I am just wondering if anyone in the chat forum has been duped by the aforementioned individuals above, or know of anyone who has been duped by these same individuals. Please PM me. Thank you.🙏

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

What are you talking about???

This is what I am talking about!

I was duped by J K Brennan, I gave him Money in exchange for shares in Moralltach Global PLC at a ratio of 4:1 on the NSX Australia, shares went public on 12th March 2018. I received no share certificate, no allocation of shares and no refund of monies paid back despite numerous requests of same.

If you do not know how this works, I will explain further in that if you apply for shares in a “PLC” company you will receive your share allocation on floatation and if the shares are oversubscribed, then you will receive a reduced allocation and a refund cheque for the balance is issued immediately, to which none of this happened.

Do you need to know anything further!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭notsocutehoor

There was a previous topic on this 'company' here I think, with the vast majority of the posters being dubious (at best) about them, sorry you got sucked in but not looking good for you. When you see an official document issuing from a listed business with 'per functionary' in it it's probably time to start worrying. Hope it works out for you

Thank you for your kind words. Yes you are correct it was the chat forum “Some Advice Needed Please”. I have resigned myself that monies may have been lost, but I hope to prevent other individuals been sucked into his web of dishonesty!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Veritas26

Sadly you and several hundred others have lost your money.

The company will never IPO but the facade has to be maintained to appease the investors.

If you want to contact other parties look at their IM in Australia many are mentioned and you can work out the owners. The Hattons farm legal case this year with the Moralltach lawyer Cormac Lohan is one such example.

There was a legal case against a shareholder by Brennan which was in the press.

Contact the journalist that wrote the article on Moralltach a few months back and tell him your story. There are plenty more like you.

Good luck

Yes, thank you for your comments. What does IM mean!

I would like to get in contact with these people if at all possible.

Yes you are right, Brennan is trying to buy time by kicking the can down the road it will never IPO, he took all shareholders investors monies and put them into a company called Sapphire Innovation Ltd, for his own nest egg by which he had €954K at the 30th June 2018, no further accounts filed since.

If Brennan is having difficulty with investors he tries to bring them to court buying time to get 6 years protection by court by dragging out cases and costing investors more money.

He tried that with me sending me a threatening abusive letter from his solicitor James T Flynn who is also no angel or a pillar of society.

Yes, the Hattons, Lohan, Brennan, Flynn, Reville and Forte, the web widens for these individuals. I am sure there are more to name but they are all connected!

I think the legal case you’re speaking about is the Bray builder who got the Viper to pay him a visit! Brennan got a high court injunction against him!

Yes, I have planned to contact the three journalists Niall Brady, Sunday Times, Barry J Whyte, Sunday Business Post and Mary Carolan Irish Times.

This is the latest correspondence that I received from Moralltach Global Plc yesterday evening! Surprise Surprise another AGM Postponement

What does IM mean!

Information Memorandum

• Advertisement

If the meeting ever takes place they can just hire out the cloakroom to house all the attendees!

🤣🤣

i almost feel like flying out on the 30th to see the comedy unfold!

I wouldn’t bother as it will not take place. He will cancel this one week before the event. As you correctly said this is just to appease shareholders 🙄🤦🏼

We Would like to invite anyone who has been affected in any way or is currently an Investor in Moralltach Global Plc on the Chat Forum to attend a meeting of the investors of Moralltach Global Plc on Sunday January 21st 2024 commencing at 10am in Brady's Public House, Shankill, Co. Dublin D18 E1W0.

Please note that this meeting is STRICTLY for people who have been affected and Investors of Moralltach Global Plc Only.

Please PM me if you wish to attend. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Shaznal

@Milo1970 did you ever get answers here? I am an "investor" too but started getting responses and access to a new webpage login after kicking a few cans in February. My login no longer works and the responses to my emails haves stopped. Last update was that they are floating in May but I am not holding my breath.

they will never float

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Fintail200d

Hi there,

I've just come across this thread. I've obviously missed the meeting in January. I also invested in Moralltach in 2016/2017 through Ann Collins in Athboy . When the company was listed on the stock exchange in Australia we were supposed to be able to cash in the shares. Upon launch there was an embargo on share disposal for us investors and before we knew it the company was delisted. Still being told they're launching in Germany and we can cash in then . I don't hold out much hope.

Any help or meetings are welcome and appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Shaznal

@Fintail200d unfortunatley, like all the other investors you have lost your money. The company is a sham and will never succeed with Brennan at the helm..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Fintail200d

I see John Brennan is stepping down as Director!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1 positiveminds

any updates on this? Thanks

Advertisement