Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chicago Marathon 2024

• 02-11-2023 8:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

As there are a few of us signed up already, here is the thread..

I booked the Hyatt on Michigan ave

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭CuriousCucumber

Getting ready to pull the plug on a lottery application. Got in 2 years ago this way. Hope it's still as easy.

Few friends are considering it with GFA. If they enter, I will.

I just want to go back to Rossi's really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭Marty Bird

Guys what’s the best location hotels wise to stay close to start to finish line ?

🌞6.02kWp⚡️3.01kWp South/East⚡️3.01kWp West

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Slow_Runner

Put my name in for guaranteed entry based on last Sunday's Dublin time, I turn 50 next year and time was good for O50 but not O40 and they accepted it which I did not expect!! Now how to break it to Mrs SR 😨

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Unthought Known

Looking forward to this. I've booked the Radisson for the time being. Taking the family which means 2 hotel rooms so it's going to be an expensive one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭niallo32

There are apts on booking.com just off Michigan ave which I've booked too (as bringing family) and are fairly reasonable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 799 ✭✭✭marathon2022

A long and winding road to the windy city. Good luck 🤞 lads and ladies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭Marty Bird

Qualifying time submitted and application approved I’m in for 2024.

🌞6.02kWp⚡️3.01kWp South/East⚡️3.01kWp West

Advertisement