Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When did you realise your parents were crazy

• 02-11-2023 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭

I hope posters can reply to this thread with funny or down right weird stories off their parents that made the realise there mom's and dad's are a bit touched in the head as we say in Galway😄.

I finally realised as a 38 year old man last Saturday. I went to help my father tidy up a piece of land he has. Nothing seemed out of sorts when we first got there but he was excited to show me this new project he has going on. J said ok and he then opened a small shed he has on the land and showed me a bucket with a lid on it with a hole in the middle of the lid.

He told me he smears peanut butter on the edges of the hole to entice rats to fall into the bucket as a sort of homemade rat trap 😔. He then shuck the bucket and estimated he has 7 dead rats in it and one live one still. He left it down again and said he can't wait to get the Baker's dozen in it before resetting the trap.

It was only when I was driving home that I realised it was **** crazy but a lifetime of seeing the lad do crazy stuff has left me immune to his shenanigans.

Comments

Advertisement