Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bord Gais nearest lúas stop and restaurant

Options
  • 02-11-2023 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Hi

I’m traveling by train to Dublin to attend bord Gais for a mid day show.

My partner has mobility issues We hope to get the Lúas from the train station Heustan where would be the best stop to get off?

Also if anyone can recommend a nice place to have a lunch that would be close to bord Gais that would be great

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,788 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Spencer Dock, its still a bit of a walk from there.

Herbstreet or Crosbies would be the closest more normally priced places; the Marker Hotel is on the premium pricing end or there's a Wetherspoons on the budget end. I'd suggest Herbstreet; had breakfast, lunch and dinner there at different times and all been good.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭coleen

Thank you We might get a taxi when we get that far depending on how the day is going

• Registered Users Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭BlueSkyDreams

Taxi would be best if your partner has mobility issues as the Luas is the other side of the river.

As well as options already mentioned, Charlotte Quay is nice for food, though not cheap.

McKenzies is also good.

Lolly and Cooks if you want cafe food, as well as Munchies next to the Ferryman pub (Ferryman also does food)

There is Milano for basic italian and Boojum for buritos.

Carved is a good cafe just across the road by the TikTok offices.

Plenty of places really.

Advertisement