Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do men feel about dating single moms by choice?

• 05-11-2023 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5 shellybabyxox

How do men feel about dating single moms by choice? (single women who have had a child using donor sperm)

Total turn off or not?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,435 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Interesting one.

Certainly alot more appealing than being with someone who has an ex around and involved with child.

I wouldn't see it as a turn off.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭warrior00

I wouldn't want to get with someone who had a child. Saying that though from my days on dating sites about 10 years ago the best looking ones on there were single mothers.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Facthunt

Wouldn’t bother me now ….. would you date a man in his 40’s?

I know of women who have made the same decision as you! Didn’t think they’d meet Mr. Right in time and went the sperm donor route!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,629 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I had never intended on doing it. But then met one online and fast forward 8 years, we have two of our own and engaged. So worked out for me.

I can completely see why somebody wouldn't want to. I knew I was never going to be her no.1 priority and was always fine with that. But some people might want to be their partner's no.1 priority and mightn't be happy about not being able to do things on a whim, and whatever else like that.

Advertisement