Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reseed, post emergence spray

Options
  • 06-11-2023 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭morphy87

I done some reseeding the first week of September, it should of been done the middle of August but the weather went against me, it was ploughed sowed and rolled and it got 10 10 20 and lime, the grass is flying and only for its so wet I would of grazed it

Because the ground is so wet I couldn’t get out to spray it with the post emergence spray, I will have to try and do it in the spring, there is a nice bit of clover in the grass seed mix

will this effect the reseed buy not getting out with the spray till the spring and also by not grazing it?it’s an exspensive job so you wouldn’t like to any problems arising

Comments

Advertisement