Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reset all app notification sounds back to default

• 06-11-2023 11:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭

After factory reset, my app notification sounds are all messed up.

Is there any way to restore all apps back to default notification sounds?

Samsung A10

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

I have this on my Galaxy Fold - some apps have the default Galaxy notification sound and others use the one I've set in Settings. I didn't do too much digging, but when you go to Settings > Apps > Then select an app, you can set a notification sound in here, but I wasn't pushed going through every app changing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭I am me123

Thanks bennyx_o

The problem is all my apps have the default notification sound, its called 'Spaceline'. Im trying to get my Snapchat to have its original 'ping' notification sound to differentiate it from other app sounds.

Can this be done?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,367 ✭✭✭con747

I use the Zedge app to set notification sounds on my android. Not sure about Samsung tones on the phone but Zedge should have all the tones.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

You should be able to go into Settings > Apps > Snapchat

Inside there, if you go to Notifications then Notification Categories down the bottom, it'll bring you to a list of notifications that the app gives. You'll need to go through them individually, but when you go into them you'll see an option for 'Sound' where you can set the sound.

Advertisement