Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local Property Tax

• 06-11-2023 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Edit

Post edited by novaboy80 on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,675 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

What extra taxes do owners of two houses pay, other than two LPT bills, which is being paid?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭novaboy80

This I do not know, I figured it might affect PAYE tax credits or have other implications, to be honest I'm in the dark about it which is why I'm on here hoping someone might have experience with this .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,514 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

It looks to me that the house was never transferred into you name as the theory is that once the deed of transfer is executed the owner ship changes and the revenue LPT system automatically gets up dated

re this

for the past few years I have been paying the LPT on my parents old house by using my deceased father's PPSN and property ID. 

I'm a law abiding citizen and just want this sorted, hence contacting revenue in the 1st instance.

😂😂

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Advertisement