Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike -discount.de

Options
  • 07-11-2023 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Hi guys

Anyone ever order a bike from here,my e mtb was nicked and think buying new one from here.Iv no probs buying some accessories and taking a chance but 2500 on a bike just want to make sure.Also is Paypal safeset way Incase it goes wrong for getting money back.Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Shotser

Used this site loads of time with no problems, never for a bike tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭paddydriver

I use bike-discount.de all the time for both MTB and Road bike stuff - no issues at all. Got a Cube Agree from them in 2022 and they were really helpful; their bike assembly guys contacted me if I wanted to have brakes reversed etc to non-EU format but my other bikes are Canyon's so said no issues as that's the way I am used to so leave as is. This was for a bike with integrated cockpit, and they were happy to reverse for me. Couldn't recommend enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭ARX

Used them several times, no problems with delivery or returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,273 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

like others, ordered parts from them before, but never a bike, no problems....

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭wpd

find them great very reliable and good deals

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Excellent company

Advertisement