Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accelerated allowances for the provision of childcare services or fitness centre facilities

• 07-11-2023 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Im looking for a little advice.

I am a sole trader with one employee who does a couple of hours a week. My offices are located beside my house and I plan on putting a gym in beside the offices. Im sure the incentive was setup by the government to get larger companies to avail of it but I cant see how me and my employee couldn't benefit from it. Has anyone come across this?

I cant seem to post a link but its on the revenues website if you google "Accelerated allowances for the provision of childcare services or fitness centre facilities" it comes up first.

Advertisement