Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacing the xbox one

Options
  • 07-11-2023 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is the series s a worthwhile upgrade to the one? Or is a jump to the x the best way?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

The S is a big jump from the one. And much cheaper than the X. The jump from S to X is not as big a bang for your buck but you do get the disk drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭jamesd

I went S from the one, quiet happy with it as I only play one game on it and so quick compared with my one.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,081 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

I would say the S is a waste of time and the X is the only sensible next step given how hardware challenging games like Cyberpunk, Starfield and Balders Gate 3 are.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭Treppen

Also depends on your TV. If it's an old one then you won't notice any difference in quality.

For me though the S was a big jump from the one S. Just faster loading.

Advertisement