Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartments Overlooking Garden / House

Options
  • 08-11-2023 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Don't know if this is the right forum.

There is a block of apartments located behind my back garden, visually you would hardly notice they were there as large trees were planted for privacy when they were originally built. Got home last night to find all these trees have now been trimmed down to the point were the anyone living in the apartments can now see directly into the back garden / house.

Speaking to one of the neighbours and he said planting of the trees to protect the neighbours privacy was part of one of the planning conditions when they were built circa 2004. My question is can I do anything here? Can I ask the management company to plant mature trees to regain privacy, were they even allowed to cut them down to that extent?

Privacy is completely gone and left looking at an ugly celtic tiger apartment block now

Comments

Advertisement