If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

43 inch TV and soundbar combo

Options
  • 08-11-2023 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hello richersounds

Looking at getting the 43 inch Samsung QE43Q60C (€599) and Samsung HW-B550 soundbar with subwoofer (€329) for our living room (about 3m x 5m).

Will be connecting terrestrial antenna cable and free to air satellite cable directly into the TV, and connecting to the soundbar directly via HDMI arc. Don't play video games, and am not with Sky etc. Just have Netflix. Don't have expectations to have an amazing TV - would just like it to be decent.

Was also considering the 43 inch Samsung CU8070 which you don't appear to have in stock. I also note that the HW-B550 doesn't appear to have Q-symphony which is a shame.

Just wondering if the combo I have in mind is a decent set up or can I do better? Budget is €500-600 TV, €200-300 soundbar. Not tied to Samsung.

Thanks.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.