If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung TV and Soundbar

Options
  • 08-11-2023 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi There,

I am looking for a Samsung Frame 32 inch to use as living room monitor, I am also in the market for Soundbar.

Was checking Richersounds.com and can see Frame TV 32 for 499 and Q990c for 1299 sterling and soundbar has a 50% discount if bought with any TV, would this be provided to ROI customers as well?

If so, Please let me know what will be the final cost with ROI shipping.

Post edited by hopeless wanderor on

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,275 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Hopeless Wanderor.

Many thanks for the post.

We can offer the half price soundbar offer if you are paying in sterling. The deal is not available on our Euro pricing unfortunately.

The Q990C is currently out of stock in our main warehouse and they is no ETA for more to arrive. It could be a good few weeks at this point I would think.

We can still offer the deal and then supply the soundbar once they arrive back into stock but it couldn't even guess when they might land.

Also the Frame @ £499 is listed as an instore only collection and can not be shipped. There is no "Buy It Now" button on this product page for online purchase, might there be another 32" that might suit?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭hopeless wanderor

Thanks for the update Kenny, Will get back to you on this.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,275 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

No problem at all Hopeless Wanderor.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.