Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Friday/Nov Offers

Options
  • 09-11-2023 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Just a thread for Sale Updates

Current 'november offers' a bit of a cod on Halpenny/McGuirks/Clubhouse. Probably cant call it a sale as prices haven't dropped at all. Also with Callaway and TM going to offer new drivers very soon I don't think drivers like Callaway Rogue ST are going to be 400 come Jan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭coillcam

Try the discount code IGW10 on McGuirks. It usually works even with sale items and gives another 10% off.

Sports Direct were clearing out a massive amount of premium branded gear recently. I don't know if there are many sizes left but there were plenty of items that were 1/2 of the price of brand's actual site (eg Nike, Footjoy).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭big_drive

McGuirks had all those items already at those prices with past couple months from what I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭willabur

mcguirks seem to have less stuff on sale

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭OEP

I don't know if they were already on sale or not but delighted I got 2 wedges for 180. I've needed these wedges with a couple of years now as my gapping is wrong, but refuse to pay the 160+ wedges usually are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭Benicetomonty

IGW10 discount code not working anymore it seems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Druids Black Friday sale is now on.

I despise Druids for how they market things and plague you with emails/texts, but some of their stuff is very good and there's definitely a bargain to be had.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭coillcam

Not BF deal related but worth highlighting nonetheless. If you've a tk maxx store locally it's worth a punt any time of the year. I was in one recently and spotted a few decent golf items.

Sizes and options will be limited obviously. I noticed some stuff from Adidas, puma, calvin klein, ralph lauren and nike. Mostly from the last couple of seasons.

You'll find that things aree mixed in to any of the sections including clearance. So you have to rummage a bit. Tbf it's more of a pot luck situation on the day. I wouldn't be heading in when I 100% need to return with a medium Adidas polo for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭billy3sheets

I picked up a Zero Restriction 1/2 zip top in TK Maxx a few years back for 50. Retailed at 350. Most comfortable piece of golf clothing I ever had.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭dazzday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭Benicetomonty

Couldnt resist that one myself. Seems to be loads of those in stock, in McGuirks as well. Dont know why, lovely looking wedge. 119e and free delivery, cant go wrong.

• Advertisement
Advertisement