Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Subaru Part number for catalytic converter Outback 2008 2.5L Auto

Options
  • 10-11-2023 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Helloo,

Apologies if this is appearing elsewhere (point me if it is!)

Does anyone know where I can find the Subaru part number for the catalytic converter on an 2008 Outback 2.5L Auto? Subaru dealers are notoriously reticent to give out part numbers ...

I'm replacing mine with an aftermarket one (Yes I know it wont last as long as the stock one, but its cheaper to pay 500 euro every 5 years than 1,500 euro in one go!)

I tend to use subaruparts.com for things like suspension bushes and stuff, but they are particularly US focused and when it comes to cats, they are different than here in Ireland/EU.

I have a supplier but I am double checking ...

Thanks!

Kind regards

Eoin

Comments

Advertisement