Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest plans at the moment

Options
  • 10-11-2023 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

Hi,

What is the cheapest deals for sim only PAYG plans.

I think its Lycra @ around a tenner.

I have few 48 at 10.99 but these are not around anymore

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭rightmove

also are lycra any good

also another question- when you order you pay 10 euro. I presume the plan doesnt kick in until you activate the sim?

e.g Order and pay 10 euro on 15th - receive sim on 18th and activate. I presume the roling month to month topups are from fhe 18th not the 15th?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,497 ✭✭✭Damien360

Yes it doesn't kick in until you activate it. As for service coverage, it really depends on your location and use. If you plan on getting coverage outside of large urban centres, it can be hit and miss for many. Most of them are on the three mast network but not as good as three. You might get through a few providers over the next few months until you settle on one that suits your usage.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,268 ✭✭✭✭zell12

thanks all

Ordered sat and still waiting for the SIM!!!

• Advertisement

Lyca are an MVNO, a Mobile Virtual Network Operator. They don't have any infrastructure of their own - they use Three, all of Three, and only Three, for their infrastructure.

Advertisement