Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saddle cracked

Options
  • 12-11-2023 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

I've found a crack across my Fizik Arione R3 saddle yesterday. It's the second Arione I've had break with this issue in the last year.

The cracks almost dead in the center along the length of the saddle going across the saddle.

I'm 91kg so not the biggest or the smallest either but to have 2 saddles break with the exact same issue.

Has anyone ever had this issue?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

I have, took a picture and sent a picture to the manufacturer. Didn't even get an acknowledgement. Wasn't really thinking about it much and then a fortnight later a new saddle was delivered. Never got an email back, but have to say, very happy with the customer service.

Mine cracked mid race coming around a corner, thought the seat post dropped.

Advertisement