Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting on income tax refund

Options
  • 13-11-2023 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

hi I’m waiting on tax refund added bank details two weeks they said refund would be sent .

called them to say said it will be ready in 3-5 days but said it’s with a caseworker is that normal anyone know thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Bereno

Start

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mcriot29

What’s start regarding?

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭CWMMC

At this time of year yes it would be normal. It's their busiest time of year and their systems can't keep up with the process. Is it normal to be with a careworker? Yeah it depending on it but there could be issues or they might be checking it if there is a high return/refund or if you have other taxes due.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,371 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Mine was put in by my accountant last week and the refund was in my account within a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mcriot29

They told me 3 weeks ago is was cleared so why more checking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭rob316

same, few days from when my accountant confirmed amount due.

Advertisement