Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ROS Offline no longer working for 2022 return?

• 13-11-2023 11:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,965 ✭✭✭✭

I downloaded my "Pre-populated Return" f11 file from Ros for 2022 and then tried to open it in Ros offline, but it won't open.

I re-installed the app just in case, but again no dice.

I then saw in the section where you download the latest forms it says we need to use "RPF - Return Preparation Facility" which is apparently some new online version of it.

So I tried to open my f11 up there, but everything is blank? In particular I wanted the IT Self Assessment section prefilled as it usually is when I load up the file.

The f11 file for 2022 is 10KB, whereas all the previous ones were 13 or 12KB in size, so perhaps it's missing a lot?

Anyone else having issues?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,965 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

ok I got it working... redownloaded the Prepopulated form and values are correct... weird one

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Bereno

good work

Advertisement