Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dpf removal galway

• 14-11-2023 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi my sister has a Hyundai i40 and having awful trouble with the dpf so was telling her to maybe map it out.my question is does anyone know of anybody reliable in Galway that does it and obviously will it pass NCT if it’s mapped out heard a lot of different stories.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭mk7r

The i40 for all its flaws doesn't actually give a lot of dpf trouble, get it fixed properly IMO rather than trying to remove it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭kincaid

I heard they the nct and mot were bringing in a new test in their centres to check dpf etc

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Blues14

Yeah you here different stories about nct some people say no others say they will be checking.been going on for years and still don’t check so you wonder

• Registered Users Posts: 3 flaminge2000

my 2021 L200 warrior showing DPF system warning on dashboard, along with the pickup now stuck in limp mode .. has anyone had the same issues ? and know of a good mechanic in Mayo, Roscommon, Galway area ? thanks a mill in advance.

Advertisement