Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homophobic comments not being handled

Options
  • 14-11-2023 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭

Hi,

There are a number of homophobic comments posted in the below thread in the last 24 hours. I’ve reported them twice but no action has been taken.

This kind of things is always dealt with very quickly in Motors so I’m wondering are the reports even going through (technical glitch)

Thanks

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2057232142/today-i-saw-a-classic-and-took-a-pic-thread-part-2#latest

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,815 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi there. I have contacted the mod of that forum just in case the posts have been overlooked or vanished somehow. I’ll be watching this one closely until it’s resolved one way or another.

-Shield

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,236 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

User in question is site banned on another account so have site banned this one too. Deleted their comments and resulting replies from the thread too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

Thanks Shield and Mickeroo for looking after this. I really appreciate it.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Advertisement